Jumaat, 30 Julai 2010

Congrats! Welcome to a new phase of life bro...

Today, 30th of July 2010, my lil' bro (Hafiz) has finished his 3 months course in PULAPOL. Congrats my dearest bro! U've done great & gonna beared an honoured job for da counrty now on! Hopefully this would be a step further for u to build up ur life & eased our beloved mum (make her smile bro!).

I am so sorry for not accompany u on ur historical day! { '__' } U know why rite? Tonite i have my way to back home as well. Got another issue to settle down. Remember?? FYI rite now, im waiting for ur pic :) Make it hurry bro! Can't wait to see u in ur uniform :))


About ur last interview for post KX 27, juz let it gone! Maybe da job is not suit for u. Well, im proud of u evenmore, I'll pray for ur best! Juz tyr to love ur new job & do ur best! Don't mind wat other people said, juz put ur life at ease. Believe me! Then u'll be da most graceful person. :))

After all, I juz wanna wish u a BIG BIG BIG CONGRATULATION!!!!

Tiada ulasan: