Khamis, 29 Oktober 2009

Dia lebih tahu...



Last 2 months i had received a bad news from my best frewn regarding her mum's condition.She's (her mum) positive breast cancer (na'uzubillah).That was dreadful,i felt like my heart stopped beating,i can't breath and my mind can't think so well at the moment..I can't believe this,i thought she was making a bloody joke on me!!But that was the fact..HER MUM IS POSITIVE BREAST CANCER (the no.1 killer desease).She convince me that she doest make a joke on that matter.But she sooo cool while she's telling me that and im sure she juz pretending to be that way.Im speechless,dun know how to control the situation,dun know how to persuade her.

The day goes by,after 2nd check up,doc said the cancer cell was speard extremely active inside her and now they have no choice whether to let the cell spreading bigger or to cut it down.There's only one option they have to take risk,an operation.I know it sounds like there's no issues here,it juz like some other cases,but u'll know this feeling when someone closed to u being in this situation.

Juz imagine,as a woman how could u live without 'the gift from God',despite the fact that u're carried them almost of ur ages.To face this u have to be strong physically & mentally.Last but not least,to my beloved frewn and her whole family,juz be strong & remember this 'everything happend for a reason'.Believe in Him then u'll got the senerity coz "Only He Knows Why.." Dia lebih tahu...

Tiada ulasan: