Rabu, 7 Disember 2011

Congrats babe!

Salam semua...Today there's nuthin much to write in here! Early mownink my dearest friend, Dini, text me sayin dat she's admitted in hospital and was ready to deliver! Waaahhh... At last da time has come! Her new born baby will coming out soon! Hopefully everything gonna be juz fine.

Then at 4.30 pm she text me again, said dat she has delivered a new born baby boy at 1.50pm excellently (cam jawab preksa plop aku ni excellent bagai...Aahhh...wateva!). Alhamdulillah! Everything juz be perfect. Praise to God! I'am happy for her... Bertambah sorang lg umat Islam kat dunia ni dan aku doakan semoga baby dia akan jd anak yang soleh!

So dat's how her life goes... (Haa...ni yang aku malas ni!Biler masuk bab ni mula la aku nk emo...ish3...). She juz did her part and what about me?? How's my life goes?? I dun know... Sampai arini rezki tu masih belum untuk aku... Then what shud i do? Ikhtiar, usaha & doa! Moga-moga suatu ari nanti rezki tu milik aku juga. Amin!

So babe (Dini), plz pray for me to be next top mummy! Hehehe....
Chiowzzz....

Tiada ulasan: