Ahad, 4 Disember 2011

Thanx for those I called 'friends'...

I wasn't in da mood today! Soo many things happened within 2 days... Felt like my whole soul has been pinch harshly! I've been hurt so bad by people who I called 'friends' but I do believe someone that I love da most who's trully gettin hurt coz of this! I can't stand to see his face coz I've hurt him soo bad! I knew I've made a big mistake before but who the hell those people I callled 'friends' to interfere this far. Mind ur own bisness!! All I need is space... I knew I've done wrong before, is there any chances for me to make a change??! What I need is space... Now he got hurt so bad...!! I knew u can put da blames on me coz I'am da one who's responsible on what I've done but dis is all about my life my family... I knew I shud accept all dis punishment! But who's da hell those people to interfere! I dun know what will happened next! I do love our relationship! I love him wif all my heart! However I've hurt him sooo bad!! I dun know what else to say!Perhaps... there's a way for us to survive! Hope dat he could forgive me! Perhaps... Time will heal da wound I've made! But for those who I called 'friends' I would like to say thanks for doing this kind of charity to me! Thanks for givin me no chance to make it rite... Thanks for ur kindness... Thanks for all those infos u've told to him.... Thanx alotz...

Tuhan... Kau Maha Mengetahui dan Kau jualah yang Maha Pengampun...Peliharalah kasih sayang kami sesungguhnya aku memerlukan ruang untuk berubah! Ampunkan aku Ya Allah! Kau Maha Mengetahui apa yang ada di dalam hatiku! Sungguh aku hamba-Mu yang lemah lagi lalai... Ampunkan aku!