Isnin, 12 Disember 2011

My Hub's New Excitement....

My last vkend was packed! Hubs' & me were wondering around New Castle City, window shopping @ electrical stores looking for certain basic furnishes for our brand new home! Cuci2 mata gittu kan? Ahaks... Hubs' curiously excited to flick through every items we've crossed over! Gosh him... (In any way, it's seems like he wished to grab everything we saw!hahaha... Pitty him coz we got to spend within da budget [small budget eksheli]!ha3...).

After 1 year plus we're leaving seperately, now it's time for us to set up our own life together-gether! Hoooyeaaahhh...!! (Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan & mendapat keberkatan dari-Nya). Well... First of all, there's alotzzzzzz of things to settle down. As I am da most and da only feberet wife my hub ever ever had, he's willing to buy all those basic items for me! TQ sayang... U ease my duty from now on! :)

Wellzz... yesterday we (he act.) grabbed our 1st baby for our brand new home! Ahaks... Juz an ordinary LED TV 32" (the only hubs' 'dream comes true thing' from da day we've started surveying those stuffs!) I dun't know what's matter wif him, he juz kept tellin' me how wonderful if he could afford to have da LED stuff....Urrgghh... I thought it's all about guys' stuff rite? Sampai terbawak dalam mimpi agaknye! Sian... Then, yesterday he called me & said "We've LED TV now!" hahaha... At the moment, I juz laughed! Sayang2~~ Papepun leh la aku tumpang sama nengok LED tu...wakakaka... So for dat part we're done!

And u know what guys, after work and as I reach home yesterday... He already turn on da LED sambil godek2 color and channel setting... (Temporary function je sbb kitorang tumpang umah sis in law skunk ni). See... dat's how excited he was! Sweet of him... :) So malam tadi we're lepaking & watching movie together-gether thru our new LED TV... Ahaks... (Lupe nak snap pix of our 1st baby...hehe... Maybe later on!).

So next plan is to grab washing machine & refrigerator! OMG... These are absolutely about gurly stuff! It's my turn to feel the excitement! Muahahahaha~~ So hubs' we've another 2 weeks to go before we move in our brand new home! Hoooyeeeeahhh... Chaiyok!!!



Tiada ulasan: