Isnin, 12 Disember 2011

Terima kasih Tuhan!

Mmmm... Tengok tajuk kat atas tu cam pelik je kan? Buang tabiat ke ape tiba2 je tajuk post kali ni 'Terima kasih Tuhan'... Xde ape yang pelik rasanya! Juz sharing my point of view regarding this topic.

As an ordinary people, we make mistake! Maybe sometimes we do realize but somehow we never do till we caught into trouble! (As i spoke from my own experiences) Nobody perfect in dis world except da Creator. We all knew da fact! But we could try to be as perfect as we could. In and out, we ourselves who decided what will happened tomorrow.

Mistake?? I did lotzz of mistakes before! Yess... I did!! But now I do realized my misbehaved! And I am absolutely sure we all did! Till da moment I wrote dis, I believed we still did... No matter who we are, no matter where we were, no matter what we did we still an ordinary people who are always vulnerable to make mistakes. So dun judge people by considering only da bad things they did! Give 'em space...broad ur mind or must I say broadest! Looking for both side!

Anyhow... We do love to judge and punish people! And we always forget to look down to da ground, back to da root... Muhasabah diri! Get closed to da Creator! I'm juz referring me myself. To make it short, within 24 hours a day I juz spent 5 minutes for 5 times a day to my Creator! Roughly less than half an hour a day I spent my time to talk to da God! Otherwise, another 23 hours 35 min juz passed by! Life goes on without any regrets... I moved on and never felt guilty for the loss time dat I'll never get back!! Till....

God tested me & trapped me into a trouble I've made before! Then I realized, He wants me to wake up... He gripped me before I get drown! Coz I knew He loves me more than anyone does! He wants me to get closed to Him... He wants me to ask for helps... He wants me to raise my hands for Doa' and lowered my forehead to seek for da strength He kept for me! And now I do realized! Only Him could helps me! Get closed to Him is da only way to survive! And I knew dat da moment I get far away from Him, He gimme' a sign to turn back! I'm lost in my own world, I forget to thanked Him for all the blessedness He gave! I'll raised my hands only when I got into trouble! I talked to Him only when I've sumthin to ask Him for! I forgot Him most of da time! I took Him for granted!

NEVERTHELESS, NOW I KNEW GOD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME! BUT I AM DA ONE WHO ALWAYS FORGOT I'VE A PLACE TO GO NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION I TRAPPED IN! WHY DUN WE THANKED HIM EVERY SECOND HE GAVE US TO KEEP BREATH RITE HERE, RITE NOW!! HE TEST ME COZ HE WANTS ME TO GET BACK TO HIM COZ I KNEW HE LOVES ME MORE THAN ANYONE DID!!! TERIMA KASIH TUHAN...!!

Tiada ulasan: